Tuesday, August 5, 2008
I have been looking for months for pictures to hang in our bathroom....well FINALLY I found some great pictures at Khol's last week. I hung them up and they look perfect. But then I had a problem with there being a big space next to one of the pictures and the towel rack so....Thanks to Andrea and her wonderful ideas I was able to find cute candle holders at Target. I think it looks great! Now if I could get the bathroom painted! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The candles finish the space nicely! :)
cute bathroom!Thanks, I like our little place, I am constantly changing things around and decorating,it is fun. The molding in our house was already like that when we moved in. We live with Joeys parents, they have a house (apartment) in the back that his grandfather built on and lived in before he past away. So we live there now and I don't know anything about the molding cause he put it up. Joey said that you can get that molding at home depot and it is not that hard to put in. Here is my email address andielouroo@yahoo.com!
Post a Comment