Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tee Time

Last weekend, Dustin and I went to a driving range near Town Square. Dustin golfed all through high school. Since we have been together, I knew that he loved the sport but never really how much or how good he really was. A few guys from work go golfing often and invited Dustin. Well, he didn't have clubs....so we got him some! The guys he works with didn't think he was very good, well guess what he beat them in a recent game. They were very surprised!

I enjoy watching Dustin do things that he truly has a passion for. He gets really excited about doing it and really frustrated when it doesn't go his way. So, I thought heck let me take a shot! I have done nothing like driving a golf ball. The closest I have come is mini golf! Dustin, being adorable has he is, had fun teaching be basic golf strategies when driving it. Although, I was not nearly has good has he is, he was still impressed that I could hit them ball. I think that the farthest ball went 150 yards (which isn't very much, but good for a first time).

No comments: