Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bridal Showers and a Cute Baby!

This past Saturday was my friend, Kristen's bridal shower. She is getting married on September 13th. I made her a shadow box picture frame using a couple of her engagement pictures. She loved it! She got some great things for when she moves! :) I remember when I had my shower and how I did not like having all the attention on me, well she was feeling the same thing. It seems like so long ago that Dustin and I got married, but it has only been (almost) 4 months. I remember planning and preparing!
A few weeks ago I went to visit my dear friend, Carlee and her new baby Kaylee. Kaylee was born on June 26th (or 25th), I can't remember. Sorry Car! She is such a sweet baby. During my first visit she slept the whole time. But look how precious she looks!
I made Carlee a frame that matches Kaylee's nursery!

After Kristen's shower, I went over for another visit with Carlee and Kaylee. This time Kaylee was awake and getting so big but still very tiny. She is just over one month now! I love visiting with Carlee. I miss having her around at school! Miss ya Car...love ya!

No comments: