2 Day Park Hopper Tickets fro Disneyland and California Adventure: $232.00
Gas: $130.00
Stuffed Mickey from Disneyland: $20.00
Honeymoon at Disneyland with my husband: PRICELESS
This past weekend Dustin and I took a four-day mini vacation to California. It was our honeymoon, a little belated but worth the wait. We got up early Friday morning and drove to Anaheim, California. We were able to check into our hotel early, which was great. We unpacked and make a sandwich before heading out to the beach. The weather was great….down at the beach it was under 80 degrees, a bit humid but at least we were able to tolerate being outside. We walked to beach and came across a Motocross event that was going on at the same time. The pictures turned out very blurry because of the overcast. Dustin got a bit red from walking along the beach; he was feeling it later that night when he tried to sleep.
The next morning we got up early, so we could get to the park early. The truth is I think we were just too excited to sleep. Disneyland is a great place, and truly “the happiest place on earth”. We laughed and smiled all day long. The lines were actually not too bad believe it or not for a Saturday. About half way through the day we decided to go check out California Adventure. We had never been there before, but heard that it had some great rides. Well we only went on three, California Screaming, The Tower of Terror, and the Ferris Wheel. California Screaming was the BEST! We rode that ride so many times! I was so scared the first couple of times riding Tower of Terror, I had my face buried in Dustin’s arms. On the way back to the hotel for lunch we got stopped by a young lady trying to get people to go to a time share presentation, they were giving $100 Disney dollars if you went. So of course we went to this 90-minute presentation, knowing that we were not going to purchase anything we just wanted to the Disney dollars. Come on tell me that you wouldn’t do the same thing! Our first night at Disneyland ended at about 11:00pm, we went all day, our feet hurt and we were tired. But we were so excited to do it again the next day!
Sunday morning we decided to not get up so early, so we slept in..till 7:00 we were still at the park by 8:30ish! ☺ Again too excited to sleep! Oh I forgot to mention the first day in Disneyland my camera (that I have only had for three months) decided that it was going to break, don’t worry I have in warranty on it but that was back in Vegas. So we decided to go purchase the same camera and deal with the broken one when we got back. At first I was like all well it’s okay, but then I was sad because this was our HONEYMOON, how could I not have pictures! So thankfully there was a Target right down the street from our hotel.
Here are some pictures from our weekend in California! Enjoy!
3 comments:
Duster - I am really disappointed not to see any "Thumbs Up" in your pictures. Sounds like ya'll had fun.
Dang! I want to go to Disneyland!
How fun! I love Disneyland - hello!! We're season pass holders!
My kids are going to stay in Track 3 - I'm really happy withe teachers my kids got. :) Les
Post a Comment