Only 14 weeks to go...
Last Saturday, marked the 6 month period. Dustin and I can not believe how fast the pregnancy is going. Not that we are complaining, we can't wait to meet our son. Here are a couple of pictures from last weekend...and yes my belly button is sticking out and has been for about a month. Every once in awhile I catch my students staring at it! hahaha
We went to the doctor last Thursday (May 21st) and everything looks great I guess! I now weigh 136 pounds, that's a 4 pound gain since that last appointment. Aiden's heartbeat was 143. We made the rest of our appointments through the rest of the pregnancy and we only have 8 left! WOW that's it!
3 comments:
You are still so tiny! Wait until the last couple of weeks. I feel like I am almost as big as you already! So exciting to get towards the end.
Can I slap you next time I see you? You are so cute!
You look so good girl! To answer your question about the sweater... I got it at Nordstrom in the BP department. They have some really cute cartigans right now. And about the photo... her name is brooke and she took a bunch of pictures of Mia recently and I really like her style. Check out her website and blog- www.brookeashleyphotography.com
Post a Comment