Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I did it!


It was about that time to get my hair done! I wanted to even the color out some, so I got it very close to my natural hair color. See above...yes I know it is very dark, but everyone seems to love it dark. I don't know that it's because it's dark or something different. I went to school the next day and my students asked, " Mrs. McGlothlin, did you paint your hair?" You have to love the thinking of a eight year old! After getting it dyed and trimmed I decided that I wanted a new style, so I convinced Dustin and be okay with me getting short hair. He loved my long hair, but I promised him that it would grow back. So today after I went to see Kristen and as you can see from the picture of ALL the hair on the floor I got like 4-5 inches cut off. She would not let me see it until she was all done, so all I was able to see was ALL the hair on the floor. At one point I told her that I changed my mind, but she informed me that she has not yet mastered that skill yet and would be rich if she had!
....and then it was finally time to see the new do! I loved it and was excited for the new look. It is not as short as the picture that I showed her, but I will get there in time. I was a bit nervous for Dustin to see, but he too loved and said how cute I was with my short hair!I have not had this short of hair since middle school I think!

Thanks, Kristen for the great hair do! Can you come style in the mornings though?!?!?!

3 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Thank for leaving me a comment girl! Your hair looks amazing. I have thought about going short, but I am such a sissy. You blog is adorable - where did you get the cute template/background and header? Les

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

hey Suzanne, it was good to here from you. congrats on the wedding, that is great. love your short hair, so cute. keep in touch. it is fun that we all have blogs, i love it.

Jenna and Daniel plus 3 said...

Love your hair cut! It's always fun to chop your hair off!