Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dustin's Birthday with Blue Men

Dustin's birthday was last Thursday the 15th.  For his birthday I took him to the Venetian to see Blue Man Group.  He had never seen them before and I knew that he would enjoy them.  Well, I was right he had so much fun and was mesmerized by what they were able to do music wise.  We both laughed and were completely engaged.  We were in the fourth row center, we had to wear the ponchos, but we didn't get anything on us.  Except at one point we almost got hit by this jello looking thing!  :)


After the show we were curious about the wax museum.  So we went over there and were not impressed.  But we did see a a few figures that were quit interesting!  I can't believe how real they look!  :)  But overall Dustin had a nice birthday!


No comments: