Saturday, May 24, 2008

Been Awhile!


I am so sorry for not finding the time to update my blog....many things have happened since the wedding.  Changing my name on EVERYTHING has just been a huge chore.  Who would have thought that there was more than just planning a wedding for the bride to do!  I have made phone calls after phone calls, sat in DMV for two hours, filled out paperwork for the school district.  I think I have covered it all at this point expect a few places that I have to actually go to with my marriage certificate.

We order the CD of ALL of our pictures that were taken the day of our wedding.  There are over 1200 great pictures to look through and hours of remembering the day and the emotions.  If you would like to view them you can go to www.emeraldgardensllc.com, click on events, type in the event code 39207ptrinkle041308, sign the guestbook and happy viewing!

Here are some of just a couple of our professional pictures:

No comments: