My day started with a hair appointment at 10am. After two hours everyone looked amazing.

Then Michelle hired someone to meet us at Emerald Gardens to do my makeup. She did a great job. Thanks Chel!
Then came time to finally put on my dress that I have had hanging in it's bags for nine months. I had my dress within a week of getting engaged. It was the very first one I tried on and knew instantly that it was the one I would wear on my wedding day.





"When You Say You Love Me" by Josh Groban
"My Wish" by Rascal Flatts

After the wedding, a suite was arranged for us at Manadaly Bay. It was great, once we got there we never left. We treated ourselves to room service that night and again in the morning for breakfast.
Mrs. Dustin McGlothlin
Then came time to finally put on my dress that I have had hanging in it's bags for nine months. I had my dress within a week of getting engaged. It was the very first one I tried on and knew instantly that it was the one I would wear on my wedding day.
Mrs. Dustin McGlothlin
Our wedding day was perfect. The days do not seem much different being married, but today I started to call to order new credit cards in my new last name and I smiled everytime the person on the other end said, "Is there anything else I can do for you, Mrs. McGlothlin?"
I will post more pictures when I get more from our family and friends. Many pictures were taken that day!

No comments:
Post a Comment