Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Night Out

Last night, I took Dustin to the UNLV vs. BYU football game. He loves to watch football and knew that he would enjoying watching the game. This was our first night out since Aiden was born. We did not think it would be a good idea to take him with us....so we call Grandma! My mom happen to get today off, so staying up late having the baby late wasn't a problem. We dropped him off, and it was kind of weird not having him with us. We had a great time and enjoyed just "us"time. I know that my parents enjoyed having Aiden there with them as well. I only called twice in a 5 hour span, I think that is pretty good.

We had pretty good seats, but were kind of surrounded by BYU fans that wouldn't sit down so we could see. Next time we go we know which sections to get tickets in. UNLV lost miserably, but we knew that was going to happen before we got there.

Sorry I left my camera in the diaper bag....so I don't have any pictures. Next year, we are going to take Aiden with us!

No comments: