Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ready or Not!

Sunday, July 26th, 2009 12:15 pm
4lbs 3.6 oz 16 inch long baby Aiden was born. Although he was 5 weeks early he was ready to check out of his mommy's belly and begin exploring his new world.



Both Aiden and his proud new mommy are doing great ... Thumbs Up!



What a day! I'll be posting the full length story in a few days. I'm new at this blogging stuff but it is a crazy story that I have to share.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

He's a cutie!

Congratulations!

Welcome to the world, little one.

Kanets said...

Wow! So crazy that he's already here. Glad that you are both healthy. Let the fun begin!

Brad and Leslie said...

You guys do good work! He's adorable. I can't wait to see him & hear all about his story!

Jennifer Slavinsky said...

So adorable!! Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is healthy!!