I am a 2nd grade teacher. I love my job, even when it's frustrating! Dustin and I were married in April 2008. Our son, Aiden Michael, was born on July 26, 2009; six weeks early! We love him so much and love having him home with us!
Dustin and I Mom and Jenn to Lake Mead, well we tried to go to Hoover Dam but there was way too much traffic. We went down by the water and it was very warm, not even refreshing. Of course not, it was over 100 degrees!
Then we took them to Red Rock Canyon, Dustin and I love this place.
We miss hiking....so what did we do...HIKED! Just a little, don't worry we were very careful and now I can say Aiden went hiking for the first time. We are excited for when he comes to bring him here with us.
Yes we are both wearing flip flops too....and I am 32 weeks pregnant! :)
Dustin's photo shoot at Red Rock
My sexy husband....it is never a dull moment with him around! Love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment