Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I may be small, but I am slowly growing!

Every month (about every 4 weeks), Dustin and are taking photos of my growing belly. Dustin loves to see how much I have gone from month to month. And even though right now it doesn't seem like much, you can defiantly tell I am pregnant (well if you know that I am, but to the rest of the world they just think I am packing on the McDonald's and Taco Bell!) Dustin loves my belly and started calling my chubby, right now I really don't mind because I love seeing how excited he it about our tiny baby. Not only am I growing, so is our little one. We go back to the doctor next Tuesday! I can't wait to see the baby....too bad ultrasound machines are very expensive or I think Dustin and I might have bought one, so we could watch the baby all the time!
6 weeks

12 weeks

16 weeks...these were taken just this past Saturday!

1 comment:

Jenna and Daniel plus 3 said...

That's so cute!! I am so glad you are taking pictures, a lot of people don't then they regret it.