On Tuesday, December 16th is snowed at our house from 8:30am until 4:00pm. I caught myself just staring out the window just watching it fall down. I couldn't believe that it was really snowing in Las Vegas. I knew that it snowed a few flurries a time or two in the Summerlin area, but it was truly snowing! I stayed home and inside, away from the cold! I couldn't help, like so many other people here, but to take out my camera and capture the memory. Who knew when the next time this weather would happen here.....

BUT THEN THURSDAY late morning came! I had some last minute shopping to do for Christmas today, so I got up and went to Target. No snow when I left, and only a few flurries when I left Target to head out to Henderson to have lunch with some friends and shop some more. As we were finishing lunch we happen to look out the window and it was snowing in Henderson, so it must have been snowing where I lived in Summerlin. How exciting....it SNOWED AGAIN! I left the mall a bit early because I knew that there may be traffic from the weather or people that did not know how to drive in snow. I got home in good timing, even going 45 on the freeway. The snow continued to cover the Las Vegas valley. You couldn't see the mountains, the sky was white! It reminded me of the weather in Pennsylvania. Dustin went Christmas shopping after work and it took him three hours to get home from Henderson today. I watched the news and they are actually considering calling off school tomorrow! Holy Cow! A REAL SNOW DAY IN LAS VEGAS. I still can not believe this weather.....maybe we will have a WHITE CHRISTMAS. Anything is possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment