
This was Dustin and my third Christmas together, each year it is even more special. Since we purchased our home last year, we decided to invite the family over for Christmas day. It is a lot of fun having my family over. We had the Wii and darts for entertainment! We also watched Stepbrothers....very funny movie...a must see! Here are a few picture of us opening presents Christmas morning....EARLY! We were toooooo excited to sleep! :)
Dustin was so excited to get a "BIG BOY" tool box for Christmas. I have had his gift for over a month. And a couple weeks before Christmas these two boxes showed up at our house (from my parents garage) without Dustin even knowing. Then finally a couple days before Christmas he noticed them, but had no clue what they were. I can be sneaky at times! Dustin bought me a beautiful bracelet made with my birthstone. Sorry I don't have a closeup.

No comments:
Post a Comment