
Aiden is one month old....he is getting so big and growing like a bean sprout (that's what my dad's new name for him is!). When I took him to the doctor last week to get his "procedure" he was 6 pounds 4 ounces and 18 inches long...he has grown two inches and gained two pounds since he was born. I bet you are wondering how his "procedure" went....he did great! He slept the whole time...mom did great too. I held his tiny hands and looked right at him and didn't watch. It really wasn't that bad to be in the room with him, I had heard some horror stories and was a little worried about going by myself, but Aiden and mommy did great!
*He stays awake for longer periods of time (sometimes a couple of hours).
*He gets the hiccups at least once a day.
*He farts.
*When he sneezes his hands go up next to his face.
*He tends to sleep with his hands up near his face---see picture.
*He is eating 4 ounces now.
*He fits into newborn diapers.
*He can wear some of his newborn oneies, but not the outfits yet.
*He loves to be held, by anyone.
*He loves to be rested up on your shoulder or lay on your chest.
*He likes to look at his toys with lights and that play music.
*He watches Dustin when he plays the guitar.
*We are thinking that his eyes are going to stay blue.
1 comment:
I love to hold him!
Post a Comment