We sent back all the hardware the company requested and then took the pieces of the crib over to my parents house and my dad was able to get hardware for it. So now Aiden has a crib over at Grandma and Grandpa's house....I know it got recalled, but it was something that can be prevented if you don't let your child kick and pull on the braces. Plus, he will only take a nap over there...so he will be just fine. My mom is going to buy the thick foam material and make a huge bumper, so no worries about our little guy! And plus, what were we going to do with the old crib....just throw it away!
And NOW.............my GROWING belly! I am now 28 weeks. We go to the doctor next Monday, so I will update you later after the appointment. We have really watched my belly grow this month, and boy is he a mover when he is awake. Dustin smiled each and everytime he feels him move. The other night we watched his make my whole belly shake.
1 comment:
Congratulations you two! Dustin's mom told me about your blog a while ago and I just started making my own, so I checked yours out again! I am really happy for you! Having a little guy running...well crawling around is the best expereince EVER! you guys are in for such an amazing time! Enjoy every moment, it goes so fast! Simon is 10 months already!
Oh, and I LOVE that crib!
Post a Comment