Sunday, October 12, 2008

Having fun with Dad

Last weekend, we invited my parents over for dinner. Before dinner was ready, I decided to pull out the Wii Fit to show my dad. I knew that he would love it! We were all laughing so hard...check out the video to see why.

Sorry the camera is a bit shaky, but I was laughing so hard!

2 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

I don't know what's funnier - your Dad or you shaking from laughing! Too funny.

I'll bring you cash this week. I found really thick red tights for Zoƫ but I can't remember what else she needs for her costume. In case anyone else needs tights - I found them at Target, then I saw some at H&M, but one get one free. Oh well. We'll be at movie night, but only for the first hour or so - Brad & I both have church meetings that start at 7:00. Which reminds me - I need to find a babysitter! :)

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.